Of Counsel Attorney
About our respected counselor
The Of Counsel attorney maintained by Hope & Causey, P.C. is a respected advisor. We defer to his excellent legal knowledge and experience in complicated legal situations.
We invite you to read his extensive professional profile and contact the office to discuss how Hope & Causey, P.C. can serve your case needs.
Thomas H. Bowersox has numerous bar admissions, including Texas, the U.S. Court of Appeals, and the U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas. He brings valuable business and labor and employment knowledge to the practice at Hope & Causey, P.C.
Areas of practice:
- Admiralty and maritime law
- Labor and employment
- 1968, Texas and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits, U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- University of Houston, J.D., 1969
- University of Houston, B.B.A., 1965
- Houston Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Association of Attorney Mediators
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
- Society of Professionals in Dispute Resolution
- International Association of Drilling Contractors
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation