Reputable Conroe Injury Lawyers Take Action After a Motor Vehicle Accident
Highly responsive to your needs as you seek compensation
Motor vehicle accidents are fairly common in Texas, but some crashes are more serious than others. If you’ve been involved in a wreck and have suffered injuries as a result, work with the personal injury attorneys at Hope & Causey, P.C. in Conroe. We take a hands-on approach to your case, delivering the personal attention and responsiveness you need and deserve when dealing with a tough injury. We have served the Montgomery County community since 1979, and have built our reputation on our skilled legal representation and focus on results. For a trustworthy accident lawyer, turn to us.
The various types of motor vehicle accidents in Texas
Motor vehicle crashes may involve many different scenarios and victims, including drivers, passengers, bicyclists, motorcycle riders and pedestrians. The following are some of the most common types of these accidents:
- Car accidents: Many car crashes involve two or more passenger vehicles, which may collide due to driver distraction, drunk driving, drowsy driving, lack of visibility and poor road maintenance. We help you hold negligent drivers and other parties accountable for the actions leading up to the accident in question — especially when it results in significant injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle riders have the same rights to our roads and highways as other motorists, although they lack the size and visibility of most other vehicles. Drivers must be aware of the motorcycles with which they share the road, particularly when changing lanes and making turns.
- Truck accidents: Due to the size and weight of 18-wheelers, when they collide with another automobile, the results are often devastating. Truck drivers’ errors, rushed schedules, poorly balanced loads and inclement weather are some of the most common factors leading to these crashes.
- Pedestrian accidents: People on foot are susceptible to serious injuries if a motor vehicle strikes them, as they typically lack any form of protection. In many situations, drivers fail to account for pedestrians at intersections, even if there is a marked crosswalk.
- Boat accidents: Boat owners must exercise proper caution when operating their vessels to ensure their passengers and other boaters are safe and secure. It’s extremely irresponsible to consume alcohol while operating a boat of any size.
Although there are some accidents in which no one is really at fault, there are many others that are the result of negligence on the part of one or more parties. Our personal injury lawyers protect your rights and best interests.
An accomplished team of car accident attorneys
Immediately after an auto accident, meet with a skilled personal injury lawyer at Hope & Causey, P.C. Based in Conroe, we serve individuals and families in Montgomery County, San Antonio, Houston and beyond. For a free initial consultation, please call 936-441-4673 or contact us online.