An Accomplished Personal Injury Law Firm in Conroe, Texas
Serving our fellow community members for more than 35 years
When the negligence of another party causes a serious injury for you or a loved one, you may need to take legal action to receive the compensation you need and deserve. At Hope & Causey, P.C., our personal injury attorneys are hard-working and highly respected in the Conroe community. We are dedicated to serving all of your legal needs as you focus on your physical recovery. Two of our lawyers have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry for professionalism and ethics. Trust us to handle your case with skill and a focus on winning.
Assisting with a wide range of injury issues
Our clients come to us when dealing with serious injuries resulting from many different accidents and situations. The following are some of the most common we see:
- Auto accidents: Distracted driving, operating a vehicle while intoxicated, drowsy driving and other forms of negligence create dangerous situations for everyone on the roads and highways of Texas. Our lawyers help you take action when irresponsible behaviors lead to a serious motor vehicle crash.
- Pedestrian injuries: It’s important for motorists to watch out for pedestrians, especially at intersections with marked crosswalks. If they fail to do so, they could cause serious injuries or death for those on foot.
- Truck accidents: The sheer size of commercial trucks means they often cause a great deal of damage when a crash occurs. Driver error, imbalanced loads in trailers, equipment failures and poor road conditions are the most common culprits, often resulting in vehicle rollovers and jack-knifing for tractor-trailers and 18-wheelers.
- Traumatic brain injuries: Some of the most serious accidents lead to traumatic brain injuries, conditions that may last the victim’s entire life. Our attorneys are passionate about fighting for individuals suffering from TBI, particularly if they need long-term care as a result.
- Wrongful death: If the irresponsible actions of another party have caused the death of a loved one, you may be able to seek compensation through a wrongful death lawsuit. The potential damages include medical bills, funeral expenses, the loss of financial support, and emotional pain and suffering.
A personal injury can lead to a great deal of physical pain and suffering, while leaving you unable to work and earn a living for you and those who depend on you. Work with one of our experienced attorneys to learn more about your options for seeking monetary damages from all responsible parties.
Meet with a respected Conroe personal injury lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured due to another party’s negligence, work with the skilled attorneys at Hope & Causey, P.C. Our office is based in Conroe, and we serve clients throughout Montgomery County, San Antonio, Houston and the surrounding areas. For a free initial consultation, call 936-441-4673 or contact us online today.